J & H Improvement Services is your local full-service tree company in Royal Palm Beach. We are fully licensed and insured ready to assist you with your tree and landscaping needs. You will find us knowledgeable, reasonably priced and number one in home town style customer service. Whether you are looking for a professional palm tree trimming service, oak tree trimming, tree removal, stump removal or stump grinding we are here to help with a staff who has years of tree care experience.
We specialize in:
- Tree Trimming
- Canopy Reduction | Crown Reduction Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Hedge Trimming
- Landscaping Services
Residents of Royal Palm Beach enjoy the beauty of established, mature canopy trees throughout our neighborhoods, parks, and city center. Our annual hurricane season starts June 1st and normally ushers in a rush of seasonal tree trimming. Professional tree trimming and pruning is healthy for the trees and plays a vital role in protecting your property from storm damage.
Assessing Your Trees
Here are several pointers for assessing your trees annually before the hurricane season:
- How close are the tree limbs and branches to your power and internet lines? The power company may maintain the main streets, but check what’s on your property.
- Check for dead branches and signs of disease, especially in our native pines.
- Check how closely the tree limbs are to your home, including your screen room. In the case of Royal Palms, look for large, dying frawns that can fall onto cars in the driveway and cause damage. Coconut palms can also benefit from removing dead growth and some home owners prefer to remove the coconuts so that they don’t become airborne in a storm.
- Assess the overall shape and curb appeal of your trees. If it’s been a few years since a professional arborist has pruned your trees, you’ll be amazed at what a good trim up can do for your property’s appearance.
Hire the Right Tree Company for the Job
As a professional tree company that takes pride in our work, we think it’s important to point out what you should look for when you hire a tree service.
- We are licensed and insured to work on your property.
- Our employees are well-trained, safety conscious and have pride it what they do.
- We follow best practices for arborist from our personal protection equipment to our heavy machinery, thus protecting our employees and your property.
- We abide by local rules and ordinances so that our tree work does not land the home owner in trouble with local authorities.